Saturday, August 24, 2013

Immaculate Heart of Mary

This past Thursday, August 22nd was in the traditional calendar the feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. It coincided with my move-in at Franciscan University to begin my freshman year! This was a very happy thing for me, I think. Divine providence was at work. And, I have already begun to meet people and hopefully form good and solid Christian friendships with my classmates and residents of my hall as well as others on campus.

I offer this school year, as a result, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, so that Our Lady might lead me to the Eucharistic Heart of Our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Might my studies be done for my sanctification, so that I might acquire that knowledge which is necessary for me to spread the Gospel and lead others and myself to the Kingdom of Heaven. Also, may I be able to share in, and spread, ever-increasing joy the Divine Love of Our Lord, made flesh in the Holy Sacrifice with all its richness and solemnity.

Ad Jesum per Mariam!

No comments:

Post a Comment